Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary...Haaaappy Anniversary. Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Anniversary!......

I look forward to our anniversary because he go to Martine's and I just love this place.  Huge, private booths, attentive wait staff, and always a delicious meal.  They have seasonal food items that they add to their menu, so there is always something different every time we go.  

Brady makes food look beautiful

I told Brady to make sure the watch that he got me looked good in the picture.

Grace usually sleeps through most dinners, but she knew this was a special occasion--so she decided  she wanted to be held instead of sitting in her carseat quietly sleeping.

Who couldn't love this face?  Awww!

Let's be honest, all I'm thinking about is which dessert I'm going to try and eat faster than Brady.

This was Brady's attempt at taking a picture of both of us blowing out the anniversary candles....pretty good!   Lame thing is that once you get older you start wishing for grown up things--like "I wish the mortgage magically paid itself off" or "I wish Harley would pick up her own turds."

You can't see her, but baby Gracie is keeping herself busy lying on the comfy booth seat.

Brady, I am so glad that I have you; I know I can always count on you.  You make our life fun, and I am so glad that you are with me.  I love you!









2 comments:

Krissy said...

Ahhhhhhhhh...I heart you three+ Harley! And I want to go to that restraunt ASAP.

Marcus Lane said...

We also love Martine's!! And we are coming to see you guys soon!