Harley and Grace may not love each other yet, but they totally tolerate each other. Harley is always looking for someone to snuggle with--and if Grace is snuggling with either Brady or I, Harley doesn't hesitate to join in on the snuggle fun.
 |
| Unfortunately the flash of a camera pulls babies out of comfortable snuggly and into emergency mode. |
Mary brought Noah over to our house (hence the pink bedding--Noah does not have a pink bed....well, I don't think he does) and while she was busy I decided to take some pictures with these two cuties together. To get them to both look at me, I was using a little Baby Einstein toy that plays music and lights up.
 |
| Apparently classical music is hilarious to Grace |
 |
| I took a lot of pictures really fast. Noah isn't used to my photography pacing like Grace is, so he's making the same face in every picture. Grace, however, knows that each click means change your pose. |
 |
| The music pulls them in, the colorful lights keep them coming back for more! |
Before Theresa left to go back to New York, we had a little party over at Sherie's house. We played games, had snacks and made some drinks.
 |
| Doreen knows how to have a good time: Drink in one hand, baby in another. |
 |
| Julie can't drink....she's pregnant. |
 |
| ....But that doesn't stop the rest of us! |
Lastly, we took my parents out to eat at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for their 40th Wedding Anniversary. They both got just what they wanted: Mom got a brand new car and Dad got a big screen TV. What more could a person want in life? Congrats on 40 years together, Mom and Dad! We sure love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment