Thursday, December 18, 2008

You have such a pretty face, you should be on a Christmas card!




So much snow today! I thought to myself, this snow is taller than Harley--we should make her run around in it and see how she does. Since this is the first time she has seen snow, we weren't sure how she would react to it. But--she loves snow! Pretty sure that even if she didn't like the snow, we'd still make her play in it because that would be funny.




Harley tasting the snow
Harley struggling in the snow
Harley chasing Brady in the snow
Harley doing tricks in the snow
Harley being forced to do a family picture in the snow
Harley pooped out from the snow and making Brady carry her up the 3 flights of stairs

3 comments:

Maren said...

WHAT??? YOU'RE ALIVE OUT THERE??? HELLO CAROL! You are freaking hilarious and I see that has not changed over time. Love the puppy.

Sherie said...

Ok, we just watched "Elf" with the kids just before Christmas, and when I heard that line (I never heard it in the movie before) I remembered your blog and laughed 'til I cried. My kids think I'm crazy, but that's old news.
Hope you had a fun Christmas!
Miss you!

Brooke said...

Probably the cutest pug I have ever seen :) Great family picture... Alex's mom commented on how pretty you are. We are excited to see you again in a few weeks!