Sunday, August 16, 2009

I once thought I had mono for an entire year. It turned out I was just really bored.

Brady has graduated! Hooray for my hubby!
Brady and his graduating class, clapping for those who supported them through the graduation process
He graduated at 2pm on Saturday, August 14th. The graduation ceremony was perfect because it only lasted an hour! I think I will force all my kids to graduate in the summer so I will never have to attend a 3 hour graduation ceremony. I have to say, it was so much fun to watch Brady accomplish something so hard, and something that would have been so easy to say 'I don't need this! I have my own business!'. But I'm proud of him to finishing what he started.
After graduation we took a couple of pictures.
I didn't know this was supposed to be a funny face picture!

We couldn't take very many because about 15 minutes after we went outside a torrential rain storm started. It was really weird!

After graduation we headed over to Carrabba's where we had a delicious Graduation dinner with family and friends. The service was also fabulous! They were really attentive and helpful! We had so much fun hanging out with everyone and it was so great to have everyone there that has been there for us throughout the years. We really appreciated everyone's support and love.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Woot Woot!
Congratulations Brady

The Cooks said...

Man I thought you were lying the whole time about graduation just to get out of training! HAHA JK'N
I'm so glad you get to work with me, or i get to work with you or something haha.