Sunday, August 16, 2009

Whatever happens tonight, I won't ever ever speak a word of it. Seriously. I don't care what happens....I don't care if we kill someone.



Mary's Bachelorette party was off da hook!

First our plans were to eat at Texas Roadhouse. But, since there was an hour and half wait (of course we did call-ahead seating, the only way to go) we decided to play a little Mario Kart and Brady made us some Nachos, which was a nice appetizer for us! And it was really nice of Brady to stick around and make us ladies something to eat.
(In case you were wondering, I beat everyone in Mario Kart. They really didn't stand a chance. Especially when we did Wario's Goldmine and Mary was flying off the tracks left and right.)

TheTexas Roadhouse was delicious! The ribs and steak were tasty and the sweet potato was pretty much A-MAZ-ING!

We were also able to get Mary up on the saddle and yell out Yee-haaaaaw!

My next favorite part was the cake! Props to Deborah (yet again! She is the magic maker with cakes!)




The best part is that he has had a starring role in one of Deborah's cakes earlier this year. Although this was much different than what he did before. I believe he was fishing...












We all decided that since the stripper never showed up, it would probably be a good idea for Mary to utilize all those one dollar bills anyways. Don't worry, no dolls were hurt in the filming--and all proceeds were donated to charity:

We're so excited for Mary and Jared to get married this Thursday! We love Jared and are so excited about having him in the family!

1 comment:

Doreen said...

That was one sa-weet par-tay! I KNOW you're sorry I won't be able to go to Julie's...I would've been able to show you my new and improved dancing skeelz.