I never thought that I ever yielded such amazing painting skills . . . . but apparently I do. I think I may have to quit teaching and start seriously considering Art School.
So, the sun on the horizon says Room 102 on it, because--yes, that our room number and I thought it would be a cute way to incorporate it on the bulletin board. Apparently one of the kids thought that was supposed to be the elephant farting.
Classy.
I considered moving the elephant, but then, I thought--wait, I am not going to let the opinion of some 5-year-old deter my artistic judgment. I think I made the right choice . . . . . because, if an elephant can fart a sunrise--well, kudos to him.

2 comments:
Those animals are adorable. And they are all getting along so well. Why isn't the alligator trying to eat the giraffe? Ah well, maybe when it's snack time.
Good job Carol! I think you've captured the essence of both a jungle and a kindergarten class very well in this piece. I really like the room number in the sun but i'm wondering why the Lion is humping the rock.
Post a Comment