Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ring, ring! Who's there? Destiny? I've been expecting your call.



The thing I like most about kids is that they are willing to do just about anything for money.



The boots were meant for his protection, not comedy.
Although, in the end, I think it ended up being both.

"Ooooh! This one is tiny!" he says.


Not getting discouraged. Even though the boots require him to walk quite slowly which means this little project is taking him a lot longer than he wanted it to.

It's good to see a child that takes pride in good work.


Let's see what the other kids are up to.....

I guess they are the management.

I think Nick thought that this would earn him some money, too. He was wrong.

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Wow. One Dollar. That was totally worth it, I'm sure. :)

Natalie said...

Is he picking up dog poo? Sick.

Sherie said...

I love that not even Harley will go in there while Jared is doing that. :)