Did you have a holly, jolly Christmas? Well, we did!
Much like a small child, Harley does like to hang out under the tree. Luckily for me, she is scared of the ornaments so she doesn't try to eat any of them.

But, before we address Christmas festivities, it would be most important to post Birthday pictures since Patrick and I shared the most joyous birthday celebration of all time.
Here we are reading the birthday cards from Julie and Seth before opening their gifts. Notice that Julie and Seth had much more to say to Pat in his card than they had to say to me.

Thank you Jon and Deborah for my Snuggie. I use it all the time. Even though I'm sure Stacy and Clinton would probably put this on their "What Not To Wear" list.

Can you guess? This is just what I wanted! I have already logged about 120 hours.

My gifts to Pat. A very awesome Zombie Infestation Plan T-Shirt for his family, as well as a government issued Zombie Survival Guide. I say, be prepared for anything!


Interestingly enough, the turned into a Zombie-Theme when I opened my gift from Mary and Jared....I mean, I am famous! A quote from my blog is now on a T-Shirt! I can now check that off my bucket list!


Not only were Zombie T-Shirts given to both of us, but Pat also had a Zombie ice cream cake! Deborah--once again--you are simply AMAZING!!

The night would've been theme-perfect if we had ended with "Shaun of the Dead" but instead we finished it off with BYU beating whatever team they were playing. That was cool too.
Christmas was a blast! We opened the traditional pajama gift the night before and then watched the timeless classic "A Christmas Story".


We spent Christmas morning with Brady's family and then we were able to drop by my family's house and have a second Christmas! What a blast! Afterwards we had a delicious breakfast and then took a nice Christmas Day nap--the kind where people are in the background playing with all their new toys. Afterwards we headed over to the church to play some Volleyball!! That was a lot of fun and I wasn't on the worst team (that was Pat, Ana, Adaiza, Carter and Dad) so that was a plus!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! We loved spending time with friends and family over the Christmas holiday!
2 comments:
Your birthday party looks like it was WAY crazier than mine!
Man I wish you would up date...even I have updated!
Post a Comment