Sunday, December 6, 2009

$45 for a Christmas tree and they don't deliver? You order $10 worth of chow mein from Mr. Wong they bring it to your door.



I'm sorry did someone say FESTIVAL OF TREES?!! Hooray! I love the Festival of Trees. I love the trees, the entertainment and I love how it gets me in the Christmas spirit. Especially the parking lot--with all the people honking their horns angrily and trying to steal your spot that you were waiting for--ahhhh! Christmas.

Tribute to National Lampoons'
Christmas Vacation
Gingerbread Train with conductor asleep at the wheel. Makes you think twice about taking a ride on the Polar Express.
Brady is worried that he is on the naughty list
Bert knows he's on the naughty list and has just come to terms with it
The Christmas Tree made out of cake.....and a warm sisterly hug
They even celebrate Christmas Under da Sea
Christmas for Nerds
Apparently everyone was tired of taking pictures in front of the trees.
Angie didn't get the memo that this was supposed to be a "dead eyes" photo
My favorite gingerbread house - The Nightmare Before Christmas!
Poetry in Motion
They wouldn't stand in line for the REAL Santa Claus
Christmas isn't Christmas without Betty Boop
Love The Grinch trees!
Uno Mas!
The "I just can't quit you" Christmas Tree
In case you were wondering why Santa used Reindeer instead of any other animal
On Saturday night, I had the pleasure of attending Cindy's Christmas concert for her choir.
Can you see her? No, you can't, because her face is behind the microphone.It was a lot of fun, and the songs were nicely done.
I went with these dorks:
It made me miss the old days of singing and dancing--but then, I remembered, I sing and dance everyday at my job right now. Also, Glee currently lets me live vicariously through television personalities which works too.



No comments: