Happy Easter! Guess what we got to wake up to Easter morning? You guessed it--a winter wonderland!

Oh, that's not what you guessed? Well, too bad. That's the way it was.
It has been freezing cold ever since the first day of Spring. So, I think they should move the first day of Spring to like....a different day....that is warmer.
So this is Brady deciding that picking up jelly beans with his feet. Apparently he felt it is a lot less draining than actually picking them up with his hands. I thought the point of the jelly bean trail was to be able to eat the jelly beans later.

Clearly, next year, I can just use rocks.
If you say that something can't be well hidden in a 1200 sq foot space, just ask Brady how easy it was for him to find his easter basket.

Don't feel too bad for him. He just wanted me to tell him where it was so he wasn't even really trying.
My experiment this year was to try out a new candy in Brady's basket. I saw this edible easter basket grass and just had to put it in Brady's basket to see if he would like it.

Made in Germany. So--it was gross.
Brady also did a trail for me. This is me shocked out of my mind. I mean, I wandered around the room following this jelly bean trail that just led me back down the very same hallway that I had already been down!.....very Alice In Wonderland.

Unlike Brady, I did not spend hours searching for my basket. He hid my basket behind a door.

Amateur.
The thing that keeps me going is knowing that another year is just another opportunity to practice and eventually--when we're like 70--he'll be really good at hiding Easter baskets.

I should say, though, that Brady is very good--currently--at purchasing items to put in my basket.

The ever-illusive Cadbury Egg. Thank you, Brady!
After Easter, we spent the morning at Matt and Crystal's for Easter Brunch which was quite delicious and then later that night we went to Mom and Dad's for Easter Dinner. It was a lot of fun hanging around the family.

I think Seth thought this photo was going to be in Big-Pimpin' Magazine.

And, clearly Mary thought this photo was never going to be posted. Wrong again, Mary!

Neices and nephews hard at work coloring the walls and tables at Grandma and Grandpa's.

Jackson's totally cool dance was made even cooler by an incredible back-up dancer.
After Easter dinner, we stopped by Bert and Angie's house to wish sweet little Landon a Happy 2nd Birthday:

Let them eat wax!
2 comments:
You guys are pretty cute!
That is the BEST post ever. I love it!! I wish I could make that picture of Mary bigger so I can see her ridiculous face bigger!! haha!! Also, I think Brady will be really good at hiding baskets for your kids. He can hide the baskets when they're younger and you can hide them when they're older. BEHIND THE DOOR BRADY?? Common. haha!! Brady probably ate his toe jam jelly beans too. BTW, Matt is baffled knowing how fast I can down chocolate but how slowly I eat my big Cadbury Eggs. He just doesn't understand.
Post a Comment