Doreen and Jared have graduated from BYU! Hooray! We all went to Los Hermanos for a fun celebration of their accomplishment. I didn't get a picture of Doreen and Matt, or of Jared and Mary on this joyous day....
....So, here are Julie and Seth doing their best Jared and Mary Kenney impersonation:

And Bert and Angie doing their best Matt and Doreen Gertsch impersonation:

Brady and I doing our Victoria and David Beckham impersonation (they were invited, but couldn't come):

and.....Angie just looking her best:

After dinner, we gathered at Bert and Angie's house to watch the Jazz play against someone else. Apparently the game had rather great importance because a lot of people came to watch.

We also had the pleasure of spending Sunday evening with Brady's entire family. Amber and Ben came into town for the first time in a long time, so Grandma and Grandpa Greenhalgh came up as well. It was fun being around a lot of family these past couple of weeks.
Reunited and it feels so good....except for Alrek

The grandparents

1 comment:
Matt doesn't look anything like Bert...I'll have you know. Especially in THAT picture :)
Post a Comment