Sunday, March 6, 2011

Random thoughts for Valentine's Day, 2004. Today is a holiday invented by greeting card companies to make people feel like crap.


Happy Valentine's Day! This year we went to the Tin Angel Cafe for dinner with Bert, Angie, Jon and Sherie. One of the dinner meals they were doing included a "sweet or meat" blindfolded experience. You got to choose if it the thing you would eat would be a sweet item or a meat item and then our waitress would bring it out with blindfolds and you would experience it blindfolded. Honestly, not really sure I would've liked it more without the blindfold. Jon and I both did the meat and Angie did the sweet. The meat was actually a piece of steak with a toasted marshmallow. I'm sure it was supposed to be a thrilling experience....but it tasted like steak with a marshmallow and the blindfold didn't change that.
We tricked Jon by trading out his meat item with a tasty cigar....and I don't think he minded one bit:
In fact, even Sherie wanted to get in on the cigar action:
Not to be outdone, Bert and Angie acted out a scene from Lady and the Tramp with their cigar:
The only normal ones in the bunch....also I couldn't smoke the cigar because I'm pregnant, you guys!

No comments: