Sunday, March 6, 2011

If you build it, they will come.

I built the very first thing for the nursery today. Got a pretty great deal on a glider chair at Target and I was thinking that this was going to take me hours to put together. Luckily, most of it was assembled already so I just had to screw a few things together and then--Viola! A chair! Afterwards, I made Brady sit in that chair and think about all the late night feedings I'm going to make him do.
Harley made a good test subject because she doesn't mind laying on her back. Also, I think she thinks she is a human baby anyways.

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Is Queen Harley getting kicked out of her room to make room for the new queen??? When you're done with your baby's room post pictures!!

The Cooks said...

Ok Harley move over for baby Grace... How feeling? I hope your feeling good and doing good. Let me know if ya need anything..

Doreen said...

Yo. Can you post some pregnant belly pictures PLEEEZE?? Everyone else gets to see you! Are you having your baby at orem community?