
My sisters threw a baby shower for me on May 7th and it was so much fun! Here is the cute little desserts table that they made desserts for and decorated. Deborah made some of the most delicious little desserts!

Brady catered the event and here is all his delicious food that he prepared. He made some delicious sandwiches and pasta. So glad that I have a husband that can cook! :)

Sherie did a couple of games for the party. First, we played a game where Brady and I wrote what attributes/features we would like Grace to have from each of us. For example--whose eyes would we want her to have, whose lips, sense of humor, dancing abilities, etc. For all the ones where we choose the same answer, Sherie gave us a little gift. The group played the same game, and the one who got the most answers correct also got a little gift.

After playing games, we ate the delicious food and then came back to open presents. I got so many great gifts and a lot of things that are going to help us out with taking care of little Gracie....tons of really cute outfits, toys and books.





And Gracie is lucky enough to have some very talented family members! Sherie made the first blanket, and Crystal made the second:


I like this picture. Brady is thinking about how small the baby's feet need to be in order to fit into these cute little shoes....either that or he is wondering if these will fit him. Either way, I like it.

Thank you to all the friends and family that came! I love you all!
1 comment:
Aww! So fun! I can't wait to see little Gracie! She's going to be one loved little lady.
Post a Comment