We are finally finished with little Grace's room....and it's a good thing, too! I had a doctor's appointment today and was informed that if she didn't come this week, I would be induced on July 5th. Finally--a light at the end of the tunnel!
Silly dog, boppies are for babies! Oh well. The pink bear inside of Grace's crib drives Harley insane (I think that they are enemies from a previous life) and she actually will jump from the chair into the crib just to attack the bear. I don't know what this bear did to her....but it must've been pretty bad.
 |
| Harley on the plotting her next move on the pink bear |
 |
| Harley scoping out the distance |
 |
| Full attack! |
Clearly I cannot wait for Harley and Grace to be hanging out in the crib together...hopefully only sleeping and not attacking poor, defenseless, pink bears. I can only imagine the mischief the two of them will get into together. Can't wait!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! What a cute room!!! Grace is a lucky girl. And Harley is so funny and I'm REALLY glad there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Nice.
BAH! That third picture cracks me up! Harley's looking at the camera like the picture is being taken because of her haha! That room is so cute! I can't wait to see it in person AND with little Gracie in it! You better keep me posted on when she comes! I don't want to find out through the grapevine that she came!
ps- Anymore pictures of you...please???
Good luck this week! I've been thinking about you. There's a chance I could swing by and meet the new baby since I'll be in the area next week. We'll be touch!
Post a Comment