Friday, November 4, 2011

The itsy-bitsy spider crawled up the water spout; down came the rain and washed the spider out.

I had to quote my *least* favorite movie of all time before posting these gruesome photos.  Brady thought it was hilarious that I picked out a spider costume for my little Gracie to wear for Halloween since I am deathly afraid of the things.  He decided that he would take pictures of Grace with as many spiders as he could; ultimately trying to prove that Grace is unafraid of spiders?  I don't think so.  I think it just proves Grace's tolerance level for silliness.

In this picture, she is totally unaware of the danger lurking overhead....

She is so used to wearing bows that I am sure that she thinks this is fascinator or something.  Although, this fascinator is much better looking than anything worn to the Royal Wedding....

I think this is the first time that she looks nervous about a spider

Ultimately, this little spider didn't scare anyone away   :)

No comments: