Saturday, December 31, 2011

what is it with you and Christmas trees?....How could you have Christmas without a Christmas tree?

It's been awhile, but that's because it's been busy!  Festival of Lights, Festival of Trees, decorating the house for Christmas, putting up the tree, making Christmas gifts, taking pictures for Christmas cards, Mary visiting...and, most importantly, spending time with my little family.  I got to have 1 1/2 weeks off work to spend the holidays with my sweet family and also Mary came into town around the same time I got off work, so it made the holidays even MORE fun! 

Brady loves Christmas

The Up Tree--so fun.  Those aren't people I know, just people who wouldn't get out of the way.  Jerks.  I mean....Merry Christmas. 

Spending some time watching the kids perform Christmas dance/singing numbers.  No kids of ours, but that doesn't mean we can't watch them, laugh and have a good time.

Aunt Angie loves little Gracie

Gingerbread house from Tangled?   I like it!  So did everyone else.  We had to wait 20 minutes for the line to wrap around in order to get a good shot of this.  

Up Gingerbread house.  So cute. 

Bert loves taking pictures.  He's always like--Carol, take more pictures of us.  

Family tradition and we love it.

And so do they.
If you have never been to Festival of Trees, you have to go.  It is the best way to get in the holiday spirit early in December and it's cheap too!

1 comment:

Doreen said...

You must tell me who Angie's designer is? She looks fabulous. I think I'll forgive Angie for not starting up a blog because I see lots of pictures of her on your blog!! Awesome.