Saturday, January 21, 2012

Wait! There's something interesting in that woman's smile. I might learn to like her. Hang her in my bathroom.

Grace is 6 months old and is starting to sit up all by herself now.  She is so proud of herself and seems to like sitting up much better than tummy time or her jumping toy.  I think she likes it because it makes her look so smart.
Also sitting up now gives her a tactical advantage in her plotting with Harley....I just know that Harley is whispering secrets/ideas into little Gracie's ear.  

yes...yes....tell me more....

With great power comes great responsibility.  Grace has started paying bills....starting with this one from R.C. Willey.  Thanks, Grace.  We are so glad that you have finally decided to start contributing....



Next on her list of achievements, Grace is now taking baths in the BIG tub.  Does she have fun in a big bathtub?  Well, I'll just let you be the judge of that. 







hmmm....delicious...

...kinda starting to taste weird....

...oh, my mistake!  This has superb flavor!!

She even looks fabulous in her bathrobe....




Oh, yes, Grace is enjoying her new view of the world.  Unfortunately, she is starting to demand a lot of things like cellphones, computers, a new car....so we have told her that we've set up her very own computer/smart phone in her crib.  She spends hours on it a day.

don't tell her what it really is....

3 comments:

Doreen said...

I can't believe she's sitting up!!! What?? I thought her head was still bobbling!

Krissy said...

I heart Grace! What a cutie.

Jared Kenney said...

The photos are so cute! I especially love the bathrobe ones.