Happy Birthday to me! I turned the big 3-0 on December 22nd. It was a lovely day, I had lots of fun. Brady made me breakfast in bed, and I got a super fancy
Blendtec Blender. Brady has a tendency to take my appliances/supplies down to the shop and then keep them there until they break or I find them and bring them back home. This happened to our blender, and--let's see--I've been without a blender for about 3 years now. So, very nice and thoughtful gift. Later that night we went out to eat with Pat & Ana to
Tiburon. As you may know, Patrick and I share the same birthday.
 |
| Opening our thoughtful present--thoughtful in the sense that it wasn't wrapped with CHRISTMAS wrapping paper!!! |
 |
| Back row: Jon, Patrick, Angie Front row: Theresa, Sherie, Carol |
 |
| .....We haven't aged a day. |
 |
| Entertaining Grace is a 2 person job. |
 |
| Or 1 person, if you're Ana. |
 |
| They don't look old at all! Stop calling them that, Mary & Jared! |
Some of the best things happened to me in my 30th year, so I really can't complain. :)
1 comment:
Tell Brady I want the EXACT same blender for my birthday. Fancy shmancy gift! Hold on tight to it so it stays at home instead of the Green Hollow. Or MY house! muah ha ha!
Post a Comment