Saturday, November 17, 2012

I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

Halloween!  My favorite time of year!  We had some newbies to our party this year....namely Matt & Doreen and Marc & Theresa.  It was a lot of fun having the whole family for the Halloween party (except Mary and Jared, of course) and then some great friends as well. This year the theme was Greatest Fears!  Well, it was great to see what people are afraid of...or, better yet, what they think other people are afraid of!  

I think we all know what Angie's Greatest Fear was....too bad it came true!  haha!

Mandi and Brian Davey

Gross, Doreen.  Baby Ruby will be offended.

A Peeping Tom and a Cereal Killer/The Ring

Obviously nothing is scarier than an operation....unless your surgeon is a ZOMBIE!!!
Obviously my greatest fear is that Brady is a woman....wait, no--it's the spiders crawling out of my neck.

Obviously I have no idea what they are afraid of.  I'm guessing it's an irrational fear of being turned from a real boy back into a toy?

Yes, a lot of people are still afraid of Michael Jackson

My dad's greatest fear is being stung by bees. ..

Who is afraid of Santa Claus?  Naughty boys and girls....

Hillbillies...I can't think of anyone that isn't afraid of hillbillies.

Jon really does hate hippies.  Hope he never has to move to Oregon.  Just so you know, Deborah knows where Miss. Nelson is...

Seth made a great Scarecrow.  Julie is scared of being a black widow.  Wait...shouldn't Seth be scared of that?

Clowns scare everyone, but Pat's costume takes it to the next level.  

Theresa dressed as Patrick from the old prank he played on her in Wisconsin...if that's not what it was then I think she was supposed to be Batman.

Tyler and Saffron

Here are the rest of the pictures of the night from all the games that we played:

MARSHMALLOW TOSS




UNICORN TAG









BALLOON POPPING RACE





FOUR ON A COUCH



REVERSE CHARADES





















Thank you to EVERYONE who came, because if it weren't for you, it totally wouldn't have been a party!

Brady and Doreen basically almost tied for Scariest Costume....

But Doreen pulled it out in the end for BEST OVERALL instead*No pun intended*

Funniest

Scariest

And the whole group!  

3 comments:

Mary Kenney said...

I'm still trying to figure out what Brady was...I still can't believe he's wearing Doreen's old swimsuit...

Marcus Lane said...

killer party!

Doreen said...

BEST. Party. EVER.