Saturday, January 26, 2013

Christmas doesn't come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more.....

We packed up the house and by the last week of November our condo went from this:




To looking like this:











Thanks to help of all of the movers and CLEANERS!  I can't say how enough about how AMAZING it was to have the likes of Deborah, Ana, Tim, Karen, and Cindy helping to make sure the place sparkled!!!)

Christmas time was a LOT of fun.  Here are some random pictures of the family on Christmas Eve:











Gangster-Style Christmas





























Christmas Eve Dinner!  So good!!
























Someone snuck out on the porch looking for Santa's Sleigh....



Christmas was so much fun this year!  Here we are Christmas Morning at Pat & Ana's house:


















As Grace accumulated gifts...she kept trying to hold them all at the same time.





Sitting on the dog pillow reading The Night Before Christmas


And here was Christmas Morning at Mom and Dad's....we ALL fit in that room (kinda)...





















This was SUCH a fun Christmas, I loved being around all the family!


2 comments:

Matt said...

I love all of these pics!!! Thanks for documenting this so I could re-live the fun time we had at christmas!!!

Matt said...

Oh, this is Doreen on Matt's account.