Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm madly in love with you and it's not because of your brains or your personality.

So we woke up Easter Sunday and the Easter bunny had come to our house! Lucky us! I don't think the Easter bunny was as excited to see us as we were excited to see her.














Brady had fun doing his Easter trail, and I had fun finding out that minutes after doing a trail for him, I discovered a trail of my own! Harley didn't really enjoy/understand the concept. All she knew is that she was getting a toy 2 times her size and had to wear easter bunny ears that kept flapping into her eyes.














After Easter festivities, Brady and I got ready for our traditional Easter brunch in SLC at Bambara. It was very delicious and we had a great time with our friends stuffing our faces silly at their Easter Sunday Breakfast buffet.














And Harley had fun at home with her new toys.

No comments: