
So I recently called Challenger Schools back about an interview I had done in the past and they said they had an open position for a preschool intern. Which would only be 20 hours a week, with potential to move into a full time positon come fall/winter.
My plan was to work the same hours at Nordstrom, but with a small change in my schedule: I can only work after noon M-F. I can work any hours on Saturday. Well, there are about 5 shifts that you can have. 9:30 - 5, 1 - close, 2 - close, 4 - close, and 5 - close. This means that I would only be ineligible to work from 9:30 - 5 shift. However, for some reason, this poses a huge problem for my boss and she may or may not keep me around.
I guess I should be concerned, but I'm not. Just making the decision to find another job and actually doing something about it has made me feel better already.
Brady is taking finals this week, so good luck to him. He has been doing really well so far and now he just needs to buckle down for his last 2 finals. I checked out some books at the library for him to use while he studies for his big final: Stats.
This looked like a good one.

This one looked pretty good too.
I'll let you know which one helped him ACE his test! :) So send Brady your well wishes and your prayers. All he has left is an internship that he has to do over the spring/summer. I hear his boss for that is pretty cool.

1 comment:
Wow. TWO posts in ONE week!!!! YES! I'm finally starting to feel like I don't live THAT far away from you anymore. Keep it up! Let me know what happens with that job. Good luck to Brady. I was TERRiBLe at Stats.
Post a Comment