no! Not really!
I notified my managers at Nordstrom the next day that Saturday would be my last day, and that Monday I would be starting at my new job. I guess it's good that I quit Nordstrom....it solves the problem of friends and family trying to visit me and going to Macy's or Dillards instead.
Preschool has been a lot of fun! The kids are great, the day goes by fast and there is always 2 teachers in a classroom to balance out the insanity! :)
Brady also did really well on his stats test, and is almost done with school!!! :) He just has to spend 1 day a week in class for his internship through spring/summer. He will be graduating in August. But, I have to say, I love that he is almost done with school and I have a regular 8-5 job, because now we are actually home at the SAME TIME!!! wow. It has been really nice finally getting to hang out with the hubby after a hard days work.
2 comments:
Yea! Congrats on the job, that is awesome. I bet you are a great teacher, you have always been so fun with kids... even though it was Brady who made "papa" status with Hailey :)
Congrats on the job and pending graduation guys! I want you to know that if Lindsey was age appropriate for preschool, I'de beg for her to be in your class. Then, once she was in, I would dress her in nothing but Nordstrom attire so you could have the best of both worlds...preschool knowledge meets Nordstrom fashion. It would be beautiful.
Post a Comment