Tuesday, June 2, 2009

If you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband.

It was a fun last two weeks. First, we spent Memorial Day weekend and then the next weekend was Rob and Rachel's wedding! (Plus I didn't have to work Memorial Day--which I can guarandamntee you I would've been working if I was still at Nordstrom)
In the morning on Memorial Day, I packed Harley in her road trip cage and then drove down to the shop to pick up Brady.




Harley really likes putting her head out the window so she wasn't in love with being confined in her little house.






Brady made me a delicious breakfast of Eggs In A Basket. It was really good, and even though Brady doesn't eat eggs, he definitely knows how to cook them to order. After that, we met the Greenhalgh family down in Nephi.






Kelly Rae Warren Greenhalgh




















Becky Greenhalgh Stuart









It started raining. Not like sprinkling, but big, fat raindrops that would literally drench you after only being hit with 5 or 6 drops.

Right before the rain hit
The drive back was nice though. Then we went to go play some volleyball with the Call Family back in Springville. All I can say is, that I was the Volleyball MVP and there were some sore losers. I'm just sayin'. Oh yeah, I took a pictures of the biggest whiners. Did I say biggest whiners? I meant biggest winners!!!! Go team, Fruitcake!
I'd like to be able to say which one is Karen and which one is Cindy, but at the end of the day, they're both Call girls
Is that the look of defeat???
Nice hustle! Put that net away! Go team!

Rob and Rachel's wedding dinner and wedding were, of course, beautiful. We enjoyed a delicious meal provided by Greenhollow Catering--and same guy that was also Rob's Best Man.
It was a lot of fun to listen to everyone get up and talk about Rob and Rachel. Brady is still in trouble for his toast that he did. He somehow managed to squeeze into his toast that while we were dating I broke up with him. This, of course, is not true. Brady did all the breaking up in our relationship . . . due to the fact that some girl in his BYU class was hitting on him and so he thought, "Huh, if I'm such hot stuff I really should be dating lots of girls." Yeah, well . . . he is lucky that I answered his apologetic emails and texts a couple of days later when he changed his mind!!! Luuuuv you!

Anyways, I digress.
The wedding reception was lovely and beautiful weather. Angie, Bert and I all went together. Brady was in the wedding party, and the wedding started at 4pm, and I didn't get off work until 5pm. There was even a shuttle to get up the reception area! Who says that weddings aren't fancy, fancy anymore???



















Anywho . . . I am going to post some pictures of some beautiful people and call it a day.

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Look of defeat! Psh.