Saturday, October 24, 2009

My shows weren't great, but I never tied people up and forced them to watch. And I could've, because I'm big and I'm good with knots.

THRILLER! da-da-da!
I don't really know the words to that song. Anyways, we went to Thriller by the Odyssey Dance Theater and it was amazing, hilarious and lots of fun. It was also fun watching knowing that one of our friends, Linda Lewis, was in the production. She can definitely pop it like it's hot.
Before we went to the fabulous event, we stopped by The Pie (duh, it's like, the best pizza ever). We were hungry, but I did not think that warranted 2 large pizzas (I mean, The Pie size pizzas) and cheese bread, but, apparently some people did....

Not that I'm naming any names.

I would say my least favorite part was all the zombies walking around trying to scare you before the show started....I didn't enjoy that. One thing that Brady advised me on was to avoid eye-contact because they could clearly see in my eyes that I was a bit ill at their presence. I wonder if that works on real zombies.




I thought this was supposed to be the "refined theater"--not Nightmare on 13th.





One thing that was really fun about going to show, was trying to be able to take a picture with Angie. Oh, you know, I just wanted to take a quick picture with my sister during the intermission.
Take 1!
Take 2!
Take 3!
Oh yes, I stopped the picture taking at that point. Especially when I saw that last one because I knew she wasn't even trying anymore. I think that Brady and I ended up with a better picture when we took one with the zombie--even though it cost an arm and a leg . . . . mwahahahahahaha!

3 comments:

HeatherLovesClay said...

Hey Miss Carol! My husband and I went to a BBQ with some of his friends from pharmacy school on Friday, and it turns out that one of them is friends with you guys! Either that or he was lying. Do you know Dustin Herring? Lots of fun! I hope that school is going great!

Theresa said...

Take three is a keeper....just photoshop Angie out :).
Thanks for the recap on Julie's B-shower!

Doreen said...

I thought you would have TOTALLY loved all of those zombies seeing as how you guys are professionals and addicts at that one zombie game!