Singing the "sexy version" of Guantamara
Bert and Angie enjoyed every second

First day at the beach

Relaxing

poolside beds
Breakfast by the pool
Lovely view of people going to the buffet
Riding in personal boats to go snorkeling
Saffron is holding these sunglasses captive at her house

Sure wish someone would've told Angie to put her mask on

Bert is mad; someone took his pool toy

Fresh from the swim-up bar

I love us

This is a public service announcement: It's important to hydrate.

No one told me my reflective vest was on inside out, making it completely pointless.

Dressing up for dinner

Karaoke! No record deals....yet.

Supportive fan base

Come join me in the pool......ladies

Yeah, I'm totally ready for a zombie attack

So is Brady

Last night in Cancun

Last night in Cancun
Last morning in Cancun spent sweating in the heat doing archery

Worth it--bullseye (almost!)

We came home--very sad. But on August 20th (our real anniversary) we went out to Martine's in Salt Lake City for dinner. It was very delicious and we can't wait to go back next year!
The ones on the left were my favorite - deep fried goat cheese in honey lavender sauce!

Seats are big enough, I think

Cool presentation

In case you were wondering....we are showing 5 fingers for 5 years


2 comments:
I accept your apology for not blogging all summer and I'm so jealous! Cancun looked awesome!
cutsie...you guys are MFEO!!! It looks like you guys had a totally rad time! next time you decide to do something crazy awesome like a cruise seth and I expect an invitation :) lov you
Post a Comment