Tuesday, November 8, 2011

This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?

So here we are last Sunday--enjoying a lovely stroll in the lovely weather:

It seriously was a beautiful day and, obviously, not cold in the least bit.  Please--to compare--to this Sunday:


We had the fantastic opportunity to go up to Snowbird and ride the Tram (for FREE....well, free with the donation of a can of food that was purchased almost 8 months ago.  So, basically free.)  The views on the way up were incredible and I can't believe that I have lived in Utah as long as I have and never been up here! I was really glad that we went.

Cindy joined us for the day--how lovely!

This hat may be big, but it kept little baby's ears and head warm!

Enjoying the ride up

Pretty sure we stayed out here for about 3 minutes before getting back on the Tram.  The wind was a  biting cold that made your eyes water and your skin sting.  Tyler and Brady brought the babies behind the building right after the picture so they were shielded from that cold, angry wind!



Riding back down!  Saffron and her wonderful sister, Bianca.


Who had fun???  You did!  Yes, you did!
Even now, posting these pictures I cannot believe that the photos were taken within a week of each other.  Oh, Utah--you are so crazy.  I still love you, though.

No comments: